Caribou Case Liners give you the best of both worlds of top loading and side loading motorcycle luggage – when you open the case nothing falls out, you can see and access all of your gear easily, you can leave long items strapped across the rear seat and still get the case open, and you get the legendary toughness and waterproofness of our Caribou side luggage system. Our liners are made of a strong, weatherproof, mold/mildew resistant, and UV resistant material. This item inlcudes 2 liners, one for each 40L side case.
- The heavy duty material resists creasing so it does not get caught in the seam when you close the case. The liners also run along the bottom of the case.
- The material is thick enough and has a slight “memory” so that it rolls into the case every time.
- Snap buttons on the lid allow you to lay the case flat, unsnap, open th elid all of the way, and load it with the lid fully open.
- We pre-install them when you order a new set of luggage
- Retro-fittable to existing 40L Caribou cases, but you’ll have to be comfortable drilling a few holes in the case (instructions provided)